Welcome to the Center for Student Success
The Center for Student Success at the Price College of Business exists to enhance the Purpose of Price through undergraduate student engagement in curricular, co-curricular, and extracurricular opportunities that will help prepare students for success in a diverse global business environment
- A $25 no-show fee will be charged to a student’s bursar account following the third “no show” incident in one semester:
- The no-show count will start over the next semester.
- There will be only one $25 charge per day even if more than one workshop/event is missed in a day.
- Each additional no-show during the same semester will incur an additional $25 charge.
- In order to avoid a “no show” charge in the future, please adhere to the following:
- If you have RSVP’d to a workshop or event and can no longer attend, please login to Engage and select “I won’t be attending” under the RSVP to Event section at least one hour before the workshop. This will give another student the opportunity to attend.
- Additionally, you can alert the Center for Student Success at either (405) 325-4107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.