Computer lab capacity has been reduced to comply with COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. The Price Hall 2046 graduate lounge remains closed at this time.
Price College Trading Lab (Adams Hall 109)
Monday-Friday: 8am - 9pm
B Ad 1001 Testing Lab (Adams Hall 103)
Closed Fall 2020. All B Ad 1001 exams are online.
Business Communication Center Computer Lab (Price Hall 2050)
Monday-Friday: 8am - 9pm
Graduate Lounge/Lab (Price Hall 2046)
Closed Fall 2020.
General Guidelines for Computer Labs
All students enrolled in a Price College course are eligible to use any of the Price College Computer Labs.
All users of the Price College Computer Labs must abide by the guidelines set forth in the Rules of Prohibited Conduct outlined in the University of Oklahoma Student Code. All users must also abide by the rules set forth by the Price College Dean and Price College Computer Lab Management.
As the Price College computer labs are supported by student fees assessed on business courses any work performed in the Price College Computer labs which is unrelated to the Price College may be deemed inappropriate and disallowed by the Computer Lab Management. Work may be reviewed by lab personnel at any time.
Listed below are specific rules and regulations governing the Price College Computer Labs.
Logon Instructions for Computer Labs
All students that are enrolled in a Price College course are eligible to logon to the Price College Lab system.
Students logon to PCB lab computers by entering their OUNetID(first 4 letters of their last name + last 4 numbers of their studentID). New students may go to http://accounts.ou.edu to activate a new account, change account preferences, and change their OUNetID password.
To do so, enter the following information:
- YourOUNet ID. This is commonly referred to as your 4X4. It consists of the first four letters of your last name and the last four numbers of your OU ID Number.
- YourOUNet password. This password is the one used to access your email, and other web based applications such as coursenet and touchnet.
Students enrolled in a Price College course are granted full access to both the laser printers and the color printers located in all of the Price College computer labs.
The cost to students is 5 cents per page for black and white prints, 8 cents for double-sided black and white prints and 25 cents for color prints. At the start of each semester, students are provided with a $10.00 credit. Once the allotted amount is exceeded, charges will be billed to the student's Bursar account at the end of each semester. You can check your balance by clicking on the Papercut icon located in the Windows system tray (lower right corner of the screen). Students will be reimbursed for faulty prints due to printer errors.
- Remaining balances do not carry over to the next semester
- Click the Papercut icon located in the lower right hand corner of any lab computer screen to check your balance
- Reimbursement is made for faulty prints due to printer errors.
- It is your responsibility to log off your account to prevent unauthorized use
Bring questions concerning print charges to Room 5C in Adams Hall or email the Lab Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 working day to try to resolve the conflict.
Instructions for Web Printing
Price College Print Information Logon page.
- Login using 4+4 and password at the Price College Print Information logon page
- Click “Web Print” on the left navigation pane
- Click on “Submit a Job”
- Choose the printer by selecting it from the list or searching for it, then click “Print Options and Account Selection”
- Choose options. At this time, changing the number of copies is the only available option. Then click “Upload Document”
- Upload your document by clicking “Choose File”. File must be one of the approved formats. Then click “Upload & Complete”
Once printing has completed, a summary of the print job will be displayed.