Skip Navigation


Student Account Holds

Long, crimson divider

Current students are notified through when their account/record is flagged with a hold. The notification will include the name of the administrative office and/or academic college that has placed the Hold.

A Hold may restrict the student from enrolling in classes, obtaining transcripts, and graduation- among other restrictions. 

Former students/alumni who may not have access to can contact Student Financial Center by email:, or by phone: (405) 325-9000 to inquire if their student account/record has a pending hold.

Hold Originator Contact Information

Should your student account/record be flagged, below are the contacts for the many offices and departments where the hold might originate from.

Tulsa Admissions Office

(918) 660-3360

PACS Admissions

OU Outreach Admissions

1700 Asp Ave.

(405) 325-1022

Take required online training at

Academic Advising Resource Center

(405) 325-1596

Student Conduct 

(405) 325-1540

Office of Academic Integrity Programs 

(405) 325-6072

Office of the Bursar 

(405) 325-9000

Center for Student Advancement

Wagner Hall, Rm. 150 

(405) 325-2574

College NamePhone NumberEmail
Christopher C. Gibbs College of Architecture(405) 325-4863 
College of Arts & Sciences(405) 325-4411 
College of Atmospheric & Geographic Science / National Weather Cente(405) 325-3095 
Department of Aviation(405)
Michael F. Price College of Business(405)
Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy(405)
Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education(405)
Gallogly College of Engineering(405) 325-4096


Contact your academic advisor at the WSSC
Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts

(405) 325-3811
Graduate College Tulsa

(918) 660-3474
Honors College

(405) 325-5291
Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication

(405) 325-5684

College of Professional and Continuing Studies (PACS)

(405) 325-1022

University College(405)


Enrollment Services 

(405) 325-4147

See the respective college contact listed above under College Academic Hold.

Goddard Health Center

(405) 325-4611

International Student Services 

(405) 325-3337

OU Office of Legal Counsel

(405) 325-4124


(405) 325-4147

Take required online training prior to enrollment at

Institutional Equity Office
(405) 325-3546.


Enrollment Services

(405) 325-4147

Student Affairs

Student Union, Rm. 265

(405) 325-3161

Student Conduct

(405) 325-1540

Tulsa Admissions Office

(918) 660-3474 

University Collections, a division of Legal Counsel

3000 S. Berry Rd., Suite 100

(405) 325-6040