Skip Navigation

Health Science Center Scholarship Transfer

Health Science Center Scholarship Transfer

Students that transfer from the Norman Campus to the OU Health Sciences Center to finish an undergraduate degree must notify the Scholarship Office prior to the semester transferred. By completing the Health Sciences Center Scholarship Transfer Request Form, you are formally notifying the University of Oklahoma Scholarship office that you intend to transfer to OU HSC.  

Not all scholarships or tuition waivers will transfer to the OU Health Sciences Center.

Please complete the form below. Once processed, you will see any awards eligible for transfer on your OU HSC Financial Aid Package.  For questions regarding this form or process, please contact

Transfer Scholarship Form

Frequently Asked Questions

Once you have submitted the transfer form, you will be directly notified of the awards eligible for transfer. We are not able to specify what awards are eligible for transfer before verification so please wait for this process to take place.

To maintain your scholarships at the OU Health Sciences Center, you must maintain all scholarship eligibility requirements set forth at the time of receiving the scholarship or tuition waiver.

If it is after the add/drop period for the fall and spring semester at HSC, you should contact to see when your award will be posted. Please remember that awards will not pay out before enrollment hours are confirmed.