Faculty & Staff Information
We have firm deadlines for SP-based simulations in the Center:
1. Minimum of 60 days prior to requested simulation date: online simulation request form due
2. Minimum of 45 days prior to requested simulation date: final case/scenario information due
3. Minimum of 30 days prior to requested simulation date: final event agenda information
4. Minimum of 2 weeks prior to requested simulation date: SP case training scheduled
5. Minimum of 2 weeks prior to requested simulation date: participant/learner rosters
To inquire about date availability, email email@example.com and a member of our staff will contact you. This will not tentatively hold your date – you must follow up by completing a formal request by the deadline.
To request a simulation, use our form here: OU-Tulsa Simulation Center Reservation Form. The PDF will no longer be accepted to request simulations.
Through the use of our LearningSpace system, student encounters with standardized patients are recorded and available for viewing. LearningSpace is also where you’ll complete grading of student encounters.
To access the LearningSpace system, use the Chrome browser (only required to view videos) and visit this link. Use your OUHSC login or 4x4 in the email address field and your OU password to access the system.
If you are unable to access LearningSpace with your credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.