For OU-Tulsa Student Organizations
Use the embedded form to request the following for your student organization:
- Publicize your event using: sidewalk chalk, digital signage screens, or the Student Weekly Activities Guide (SWAG - distributed weekly on Mondays)
- Request facility use in the Founders Student Center game room, entry table space, or Innovation Commons
- Request permission to host fundraising or solicitation events on the OU-Tulsa campus
- Request food for meetings or events
- Publicity requests must be submitted on Wednesday at 12:00pm during the week prior to the event. (For example: if your event takes place on a Thursday, you must submit the form on the Wednesday 8 days prior to the event. If it takes place on a Monday, the form must be submitted on the Wednesday 5 days prior to the event.)
- Food must be requested two days prior to the event/delivery date. If your desired food vendor is not listed as an option, you must submit the form at least one week prior to the event/delivery date.
Registration is Mandatory
- Registration is required for all student organizations/groups functioning in a capacity related to their student experience at the University of Oklahoma - Tulsa.
- Organizations must register each academic year, at the beginning of the fall semester.
- While registration will provide the benefits described below, registration does not necessarily imply OU endorsement of student organizations and/or their activities.
Benefits of Registration
- The ability to apply for funding through the OU-Tulsa Student Government Association (OUTSGA). An application form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSA website.
- The ability to reserve the game room, Innovation Commons multipurpose room, or a fundraiser table in the front lobby of the Founders Student Center for a student organization event, activity or meeting. A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website.
- The ability to request permission to publicize events through email (sent only to OU-Tulsa students by OU-Tulsa Student Affairs), the digital signage (1C hallway, Crimson Cafe, building 3 lounge, and the 2nd floor of the Learning Center), through the OU-Tulsa Student Affairs Facebook page, or by chalking sidewalks. A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website. (A reasonable amount of time is required by process these requests and send out emails to the student body.)
- The ability to host fundraising activities or solicitation events in the Founders Student Center or other areas on campus. A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website.
- The ability to request permission to use University Trademarks on merchandise and promotional items (shirts, pens, etc.). A request form is available on the "Forms" page of the OUTSGA website.
This form is to request permission to use OU trademarks on merchandise and promotional items (i.e. shirts, cups, pens, etc.). Whether items will be resold as a fundraiser or just given away to students/faculty/staff in a program, the student organization must receive official final approval from the OU Athletics Licensing department before moving forward.
Registration fees for virtual conferences are a permitted and allowable use of OUTSGA professional development funds, so long as a student submits this form at lease one week prior to the online registration deadline for a virtual conference. After submitting the form, please await registration confirmation or further instruction from a Student Affairs staff member. Once you receive an e-mailed confirmation from the conference host, please forward that to TulsaSA@ou.edu so we can maintain it for financial recordkeeping. As a reminder, each Tulsa student in a Norman degree program has access to a maximum of $250 per academic year, provided adequate funding remains available in your respective degree program.