The CBN Graduate Program is a campus-wide interdisciplinary program whose faculty members are from Biology, Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering (AME), and Chemistry & Biochemistry (Chem/Biochem).
CBN students will meet appropriate departmental Ph.D. requirements. The program also notably includes:
- An Introduction to Neurobiology course
- Presentation of research twice in the Current Topics course
- Research rotations in 2-3 CBN labs
- Dissertation research in a CBN lab
- A general examination conducted by, predominantly, CBN faculty
- Defense of a research dissertation by the same CBN faculty