Chemical, Biological & Materials Engineering
Chemical, Biological and Materials Engineering is a dynamic discipline. Among the drivers of change in chemical engineering are the rapid developments in renewable energy. A degree in CBME, whether at the undergraduate or graduate level, affords our students many opportunities. You will find our professors highly qualified and our staff committed to providing you with the best as you focus on your educational pursuit.
- A Tribute to the FACULTY. Congratulations to our very own talented faculty.
- The President’s Distinguished Faculty Mentoring Program Outstanding Mentor Award goes to Dr. Brian Grady.
- Patent and Inventor Awards go to Dr. Roger Harrison and Dr. Daniel Resasco.
- The National Academy of Inventors Award goes to Jeffrey Harwell.
- CBME has two former undergraduates who were awarded prestigious National Science Foundation fellowships: Devin Griffith who is currently working towards a PhD at Carnegie-Mellon University, and Michael Zachar, who is currently working towards a PhD at the University of Minnesota. Congratulations!