- Undergraduate Price Scholar Internships in New York
Application Deadline is Wednesday, March 5.
- Registration Open for Energy Executive Management Program
- EMBA in Energy Launches with Class One
- Undergrads Place at Phillips 66-Enactus Competition
- MIS prof part of winning team for MACBETH serious video game
- Energy Symposium, April 10, 2014
The Michael F. Price College of Business at the University of Oklahoma is dedicated to the development of future business leaders and scholars through an innovative and engaging educational experience informed by leading edge research.
Convocation for Price College will be held in the Lloyd Noble Center at the University of Oklahoma on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. All students should report to the practice gyms on the south side of the lower level of Lloyd Noble Center no later than 7:00 p.m. Graduates and Undergraduates will gather in separate gyms that will be clearly marked.
Please review the instructions for Spring 2014 Convocation (pdf)