The Oklahoma MBA program is structured to provide a very student friendly environment. Small by design, the program ensures that faculty and students will have significant interaction.
- Get to know your instructors and classmates in a stimulating learning environment with a cohort of around 40.
- In addition to engaging class activities, our MBA students have the opportunity to undertake foreign study experiences and internships in places such as New York, London, Paris and Sydney.
- Minimize your time away from the workforce by completing our Full-time program in just 16 months.
- Elective specializations in Energy, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Management Information Systems, and Risk Management allow you to explore industries and business functions that interest you most.
The Professional MBA program features an eight week (module) format, allowing students to complete the 37 hour program in as little as two years. However, the program's flexibility allows students up to five years to complete their MBA program requirements.
- Students can choose to customize their curriculum through elective specializations.
- Management Information Systems
- Risk Management
- Most courses are conveniently offered at the University Research Park just blocks away from downtown Oklahoma City and meet one night per week for eight weeks. Courses are typically offered Monday through Thursday evenings from 6-9:30PM.
(ONLINE, January and August starts)
The Executive MBA in Energy program is designed for energy industry executives. This unique program combines industry knowledge and management principles with the core requirements of an MBA to ensure that graduates have a broad coverage of key functional disciplines in business as well as specialized knowledge of the energy industry.
- 15-month program, 36 credit-hour
- Designed for experienced professionals in the energy industry
- Instructors - a unique blend of faculty and energy industry leaders
- Hybrid program with 14 of the 22 courses delivered online
- International exposure - a week in London