Call for Faculty Fellows
The Center for Faculty Excellence requests proposals for several one-year faculty fellows (Jan.-Dec. 2021) that build upon and enhance CFE’s existing programming, resources, and activities to further support OU faculty as they develop their scholarship through research and creative activities, teaching, community engagement, and service.
All regular faculty are eligible to apply. Interested faculty should prepare 1) a one page cover letter describing their experience and interests in the proposed work, 2) a list of 3 references who may be contacted, and 3) a two-page proposal describing their plan for creating and implementing faculty development programming and other resources to support faculty excellence in one or more of the following areas:
- Supporting and enhancing research and creative activities in the Humanities and Fine Arts
- Implementing inclusive teaching practices
- Developing faculty leaders who will collaborate with faculty, staff, and students as we work towards OU’s diversity, equity, and inclusion goals
- Building and sustaining inclusive, equitable, and diverse transdisciplinary teams to identify and solve critical societal challenges
- Constructing and implementing effective mid-career faculty development activities and resources
- Supporting faculty efforts to develop new service learning experiences and/or community engaged research and creative activities.
Application materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 5th to ensure full consideration. If you have questions about the positions, or application process, please email CFE Director Megan Elwood Madden (email@example.com).
Subscribe to the CFE newsletter to receive updates on CFE events and opportunities.
Teaching, Research & Creative Activities, Leadership, and Community Engagement
The new Center for Faculty Excellence will bring together numerous faculty development resources. Keep checking back for new updates as we get up and running.