- New to OU Academic Support Resources
- Academic Integrity
- Writing Center
The OU Writing Center is a university-wide program that enriches learning, teaching, and research through engagement with writing. We assist students and faculty across the campus with all types of writing projects at any stage in the writing process.
- Action Tutoring
Free, certified academic assistance. This nationally, CRLA Certified service offers walk-in, small group appointments, online tutoring, and/or faculty directed sessions to help students take action towards their own academic success.
- Information Technology (IT Help)
Helpful OU Apps
- OU app: The OU application is the University of Oklahoma’s official mobile application. This app allows students, faculty, and staff to easily connect to University services and resources and provides useful campus information for OU visitors and friends.
- OU Innovate: OU Innovate is testing ground for new, innovative technology to simplify students’ lives at the University of Oklahoma. It features smarter parking, giving you real-time parking availability. This is also where you can access free SafeRide taxi services on the weekend.
- CART GPS: Provides real-time tracking of Cleveland Area Rapid Transit (CART) buses serving the OU campus and the City of Norman. Allows users to favorite stops and create automatic reminders for bus arrival times. Displays up to the date announcements regarding service changes, weather delays, and other news.
- General banking information - to view a webinar hosted by Midfirst Bank, click here.
- Currency exchange - Intrust Bank (located on the west side of Norman) offers international currency exchange, both buying and selling. If students need to exchange currency to USD, they can contact Intrust to see if the bank will purchase their currency. They do not need to be account holders. This process can take up to 7-10 days.
Health, Safety and Social Support
- Gender and Equality Center:
The mission of the OU Gender + Equality Center is to foster social justice by advocating for the rights of women and LGBTQ students, empowering those without a voice, and challenging inequality.
- Title IX / Sexual Misconduct Office
- OU Advocates
OU Advocates is a group of staff advocates on-call 24/7 to respond if any of our OU community experiences sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, or harassment. OU Advocates can be accessed through the Gender + Equality Center or by calling 405-615-0013.
OU Advocates is available for all gender identities.
- Alcohol Education
- Weather and Emergency Preparedness
- Disability Resource Center
Learn about the support services and resources offered by the Disability Resource Center for students, employees and faculty. DRC encourages full participation for those with disabilities and help ensure equal opportunities that meet your needs.
- OUPD and Campus Safety
The University of Oklahoma Police Department has set up this website to provide crime prevention and safety information to the University community. Please take time to browse our many online educational documents.
- Career Services
From career planning to major exploration, OU Career Services has you covered. We're located on the third floor of the Oklahoma Memorial Union.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Family Care Financial Resources
During the pandemic, OU has established a temporary program to help support eligible graduate students with children who incur unexpected family care expenses during this period of school disruption.
- University of Oklahoma Food Pantry provides free supplemental food assistance to OU Norman Campus students, faculty and staff. Food, toiletries, and household items are available. For more information and to request items, please visit their website.