The Astronaut Scholarship Foundation only accepts nominations for the Astronaut Scholarship from its affiliated and participating universities. If a student is interested in being nominated, they should contact a member of their university’s faculty regarding consideration. Students may also contact the university liaison for more details regarding the internal process.
Students nominated for the scholarship will need to assist the nominating faculty member with the following:
- Ensure eligibility requirements are met,
- Provide two letters of recommendation,
- Provide a personal statement,
- Provide a copy of academic transcripts,
- Provide a C.V. or resume.
The deadline for liaisons to submit nominations for the 2021 Astronaut Scholarship has not yet been announced.