Please contact Daryl Nagode (email@example.com) if you have difficulty locating a form or resource.
Spring 2023 Degree-Required Recitals
- Read the Student Recital Info below
- Review the Available Performance Dates below with applied instructor
- Complete the Student Recital Request Form below
- Email the completed form to the Concert Hall Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the times indicated, call Neil on Zoom to schedule the recital.
- Doctoral: Any day (Fall 2022 and Spring 2023)
- Masters: Jan 23 - Feb 9
- Seniors: Jan 24 - Feb 9
- Juniors: Jan 25 - Feb 9
Sign-Ups Occur on Zoom:
- Monday: 10am - 1pm
- Tuesday - Thursday: 9am - 12pm
- Zoom Link
- Note: the Student Recital Request Form is linked within the above document. You may need to download the PDF in order for the link to be clickable.
Student Support Services
Academic Life Coaching
Offers support that helps identify critical techniques to overcome challenges and achieve your degree.
Accessibility & Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
Ensures equal access for all students with disabilities, determined by an interactive process with the student.
Behavior Intervention Team (BIT)
Report behaviors of students, faculty or staff individuals that indicate they may be in distress or that may be early warning signs of possible disruptive/violent behavior.
Compass Network - for undergraduate students
Assisting undergraduate students facing issues that could impact their success or degree completion.
Goddard Health Services
Student, faculty or staff counseling services. Crisis services available.
Provides assistance with unexpected financial emergencies.
Mental Health Hotline
Available 24/7 across the United States
Gender + Equality Center
Free + Confidential
24/7 helpline (call/text/WhatsApp) and inperson service for OU community members experiencing sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking and/or sexual harassment.
24-Hour Reporting Hotline
Reports of bias, discrimination, physical or mental harassment, or misconduct by members of the OU community.
Title IX / Institutional Equity Office
Report student, faculty or staff issues related to gender equity, harassment, sexual assault/misconduct & domestic violence, as well as discrimination.
Veteran Support Alliance
Provides a positive and supportive learning environment, helping military service-connected students achieve academic excellence and personal success.