Visit our campus and see why our diverse and dynamic community is the perfect fit for you. Request a tour now.
Graduate College Admissions
Let Us Help You Explore Your Options!
The Graduate College Admissions team is here to assist you. We're happy to answer your questions, connect you with prospective graduate programs and help you navigate the application process.
Our admissions counselors are available by appointment (in-person or virtual), email or phone. Walk-in appointments are not typically available. To schedule an appointment, click the Contact Our Team button.
If you schedule an in-person appointment, please be aware the following procedures apply:
- You should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Only 1 person per appointment is allowed. If you require an accomodation to bring an additional person with you, please contact your admissions counselor before your scheduled appointment.
- Check-in with the receptionists in the Graduate College in Robertson Hall, room 213.
- Not vaccinated? Feel sick? Mask up. Masking is strongly encouraged for all unvaccinated individuals when inside OU’s academic, athletic, housing, and administrative facilities.
- More information about OU's COVID-19 resouces and policies can be found on the OU Together website.
- If you want us to mask, just ask.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so no later than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Please review our updated information about submitting transcripts, test scores and other credentials. Don't hesitate to contact our team, if you have any questions. Stay well!