COVID-19 Antigen* Testing
We are scheduling COVID-19 antigen testing online for our campus students, faculty, staff, and dependents**
*PCR testing requires a healthcare provider appointment and may not be scheduled online. Call 325-4441 to schedule an appointment.
**Dependents under the age of 12 must schedule an appointment with a healthcare provider. Call 325-4441 to schedule an appointment.
Schedule a Covid-19 Antigen Test ONLINE: It’s as easy as 1,2,3!
1. Go to Health Connection: https://healthconnection.ou.edu/
o If you have an account, log in. Skip to step 2.
o If you are a new user, click register. After you are registered, skip to step 2.
Troubleshooting (click here for help registering)
If you do not receive an email within an hour of resetting your password or registering, call the appointment line for assistance (405) 325-4441
2. Once you are logged in, use the Appointment Tab to schedule your appointment. After scheduling, you will be directed to complete your online paperwork. If you have never been seen as a patient at Goddard Health Center, you will have 4 forms to complete.
3. Click on the Forms Tab and complete the following:
o New Patient Paperwork†
- Communication Preference
- Consent for Treatment, Payment and Operations
- Acknowledgment of Receipt of NPP
- Consent for COVID Testing (this form must be completed each time you test)
†If these forms are listed as ‘Completed’ they do not need to be resubmitted
|Finished! You are done once you have submitted all your forms.|
When you arrive for your appointment, please enter through the south doors (ramp entrance). Have your OUID ready, wear a mask, and remain distanced from others.
How much will a Covid Test cost?
We are requesting insurance information to help offset the cost of this test. Most insurances are covering the cost of testing. You will not have any personal charges, even if you do not currently have health insurance or your insurance does not fully cover the cost of testing.
Please call 911 or go to a local emergency department if you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face