Integrated optimization of ESP Pumps in Unconventional Wells: How to increase oil production with the same well count
Marzo 13 - 17 (5 day course)
6 to 9 p.m. (3 hrs per day)
Cost: US$ 995
This Course presents improved practices of ESP Operation as described in the instructor´s SPE papers SPE-164785, SPE-81541, SPE 185571, SPE 181161, SPE 175864, SPE 175876, and IPTC-12601 that supports advanced training of staff from E & P. on satisfactory completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Reduce ESP failures and therefore workoverinterventions
- Reduce ESP Trips and Oil deferment and Sustain oil production peak by the smooth operation of ESP
- Enhance root cause failure analysis based on teardown+ simulation of operating conditions
- Enable restart of tripped ESP wells due to other than ground-fault reasons to prevent calling the rig
- Cost-effective and robust well monitoring in remote sites Implement state of the art in ESP design, operation, monitoring troubleshooting, and optimization
- Prevent accidents and incidents related to ESP Operation
- Prepare contract strategy, the scope of work, technical specifications, bidding list, and evaluation matrix for tendering of ESP performance-oriented contracts for the provision of products & services on lease/purchase.
- In addition, participants will work in groups to come up with a specific improvement proposal applicable to their own fields.