Students who are interested in applying for Sooner Discovery must also apply for Concurrent Enrollment at OU. These are two separate programs but can be applied for at the same time.
Who is Eligible for Sooner Discovery?
Students who have finished their sophomore or junior year are able to attend Sooner Discovery as long as they meet the requirements below to be admitted to OU Concurrent Enrollment.
|Admission:||20 ACT or 1020 SAT and High School GPA 3.0|
Resident high school seniors are also eligible for a tuition waiver through the state of Oklahoma for up to 6 credit hours per semester or summer session. Learn more here.
Step-By-Step Application Process
1. Apply here and submit an online application for admission by May 1, 2024!
- Click 'Create an account' under 'First-time users'
- Check your email for your temporary PIN
- Click 'Activate your account' in your email
- Create new password
- Click 'Start New Application'
- Select 'Concurrent Enrollment Application 2024'
- Select 'Summer 2024'
- Select 'yes' to Sooner Discovery
2. Send important documents to OU. Before your application can be reviewed, OU must receive the following items. Please mail or drop off these materials to the Office of Admissions (address below) once the online application is submitted:
- Completed Concurrent Enrollment Recommendation Form signed by your principal, high school counselor, and one of your parents/guardians.
- Official high school transcript
- Official ACT or SAT score
OU Office of Admissions Address:
University of Oklahoma- Office of Admissions
1000 Asp Ave, Room 127
Norman, OK 73019-4076
*Documents sent by email must be sent by a high school official.
All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student's name and OU ID number. Cancellations are only accepted prior to the program start date.
If you have any questions about the program, application, or admissions process, email email@example.com or call 405-325-2151.