Skip Navigation

Partner Institutions

Interlocking OU, Transfer Student Success, The University of Oklahoma website wordmark.
Trees and buildings on the OU Campus in Norman.

Partner Institutions

The links below direct you to specific Norman-campus office webpages that will answer general questions regarding our Norman-campus application criteria and processes, major degree sheets, and course credits. Click here to access our course catalogue.

Students also transfer into undergraduate programs through our Health Sciences Center programs (nursing, allied health, public health and more),  OU-Tulsa Schusterman Center (early childhood education, human relations, information science and technology, sonography, nursing and social work) and OU Online programs (asynchronous, online offerings).


Assured Admissions

Major Degree Sheets*

Transferring Courses

*OU has several articulation agreements signed with Oklahoma and Texas colleges.  Click here to see if your major has a defined course pathway.

Reverse Transfer is part of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education’s Complete College America initiative.

Many students enroll at Oklahoma community and junior colleges and then transfer courses to OU to earn a bachelor’s degree (without first completing their associate degree). Reversing this process and transferring courses from the university back to the community college is called Reverse Transfer.

There are no negative effects on your current academic standing, progress toward your bachelor’s degree, financial aid, or anything else. Reverse transfer is simply a way for you to get the credential you deserve.

  1. Students with an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science from an Oklahoma college may have some of their bachelor's degree courses waived.
  2. An associate degree is an accomplishment students can put on their resume for job applications or promotions.
  3. Individuals with an associate degree have lower unemployment rates than those with only a high school diploma or some college.
  4. Finish what you started!

Transferred to a OU before completing an associate degree and have earned at least 15 credit hours from an Oklahoma community or junior college.

Post admissions, students can contact the OU Registrar’s Office at 405-325-4147 or email to begin the process.

You can transfer earned course credits back to an Oklahoma community or junior college at any time. Courses may be used to fulfill degree requirements at both institutions! Therefore, you may earn the associate degree from the community or junior college while attending OU.

OU does not charge you for the reverse transfer process. Check with your transfer institution regarding any fees they may issue for a transfer review.


Simply contact your community or junior college registrar’s office to discuss their process for review.

Contact the OU Registrar’s Office at 405-325-4147 or email to begin the process.

Ways to Connect Now