GME at the OU-TU School of Community Medicine
Residency & Fellowship Programs
The OU-TU School of Community Medicine aims to recruit, retain, and develop a diverse group of resident physicians of the highest caliber who will shape the future of healthcare and improve the health of our community. We work in partnership with the largest hospital systems in the areas, Hillcrest Medical Center, St. Francis Medical Center and Ascension St. John Medical Center, in addition to participating in multiple clinics throughout Tulsa.
The training at the School of Community Medicine is excellent as shown by our outstanding board pass rate and most importantly the attitudes of our residents and faculty. The City of Tulsa is a must see. It is a hidden secret of beauty, culture, rolling hills, friendly environment and ample entertainment.
Our goal is to provide the best training possible to help our residents achieve the competencies necessary to pursue the medical career they choose. Residency education will be provided with empathy, humanism, sound professional and ethical knowledge, and with the skills and attitudes needed to provide excellent health services.
The office of Graduate Medical Education coordinates house staff appointments and assignments. We also assist in assuring excellence in the training programs and in serving prospective, current and past residents and fellows.
We are delighted about your interest in our programs and look forward to sharing more information about Graduate Medical Education. Welcome to the OU School of Community Medicine and Tulsa, we hope you become part of our family!
Why choose an OU-TU School of Community Medicine program?
- The OU-TU School of Community Medicine sponsors seven residency programs and five fellowships.
- Residents practice alongside our faculty in our outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Residents and fellows are exposed to rich opportunities that combine clinic expertise in a truly patient-centered environment.
- All programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME).
- Resident receive an excellent education in each of our programs signified by our outstanding board pass rate.
- Most importantly the attitudes of our residents and faculty are second to none.
To enjoy video overviews of our dynamic residency programs, click below: Residency Program Video Overviews
Our mission is to improve the health of our community by reducing health care disparities through education, research and community service, while providing the highest quality clinical training for the physician of today and tomorrow.
Office of Graduate Medical Education
4502 E. 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74135