OU Academic Advising (Undergraduate)
Knowing that academic advising is the key component to helping students graduate, our goal is to help you succeed academically so that you can fulfill your dreams and meet your potential.
If you have questions about information that you cannot find through this site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Graduate students should contact the Graduate Liaison from their College department for assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates (Undergraduates)
Understanding how to use and read the OU Academic Calendar for each term is a responsibility for each student. Please contact the Enrollment Services office at 325-3572 for questions about Cancellation, Drop, and Complete Withdrawal deadlines.
How To Withdraw From All Classes
How to Cancel Enrollment
Schedule An Appointment
The following Colleges use the iAdvise appointment system:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Architecture
- College of Atmospheric & Geographic Sciences
- Price College of Business
- Mewbourne College of Earth and Energy
- Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education
- Gallogly College of Engineering
- Extended Campus
- Weitzenhoffer Family College of Fine Arts
- Joe C. and Carole Kerr McClendon Honors College
- College of International Studies
- Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Multidisciplinary Studies
- OU Scholars
- University College
To schedule an advising appointment with units who use iAdvise, please use the iAdvise button below.